Jennifer Paige Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Paige Forum

Forum about american singer Jennifer Paige

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blog entry 03/02/2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=D4M14N=
Always you, I come back to you
Always you, I come back to you
=D4M14N=

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Blog entry 03/02/2009 Empty
PostSubject: Blog entry 03/02/2009   Blog entry 03/02/2009 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Posted at her myspace

Quote :
Moscow bound!
Estado de ánimo actual: feliz

Hey, what's up!??

Playing music LOUD. Releasing a little steam. I'm feeling good. Blog entry 03/02/2009 Icon_smile

Check out "if you're gonna leave", emerson hart. Has anyone else noticed that there is a LOT of good, new music out there lately? Also, check Erin McCarley's new release. Really good record. What are you listening to?

Headed to Moscow this week. It's a first for me, although my records have been released there. I'm looking forward to the new experience. I will have an extra day for fun. I hope I don't freeze to death. I think TN is ridiculously cold...I can't even imagine!

Thanks for the support in France! I've enjoyed spending my time there recently. What a beautiful place. I'll have a new single release in March. The full record, Best Kept Secret, releases then, as well. yay!

For those Americans still keeping up with me, I must say thank you. I never thought it would take this long to release Stateside. I'm working hard on a new release on which I promise to keep you posted. I want nothing more than to tour in my familiar USA again. Hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/TheWitchdoktor
Rosa
Admin
Admin
Rosa

Female Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Blog entry 03/02/2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog entry 03/02/2009   Blog entry 03/02/2009 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Thank you Damián for this update!!

Good that Jen is going good in France, hope she does a European tour soon!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jenniferpaige.net

Blog entry 03/02/2009
Page 1 of 1